Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winter Hunting Cloak - Karax Ug'Khara - ZaeCathe

Discussion in 'Denied Items' started by ZaeCathe, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaeCathe

ZaeCathe Petty Officer First Class

BYOND Key (Username): ZaeCathe
    Discord/IRC name: ZahCatharsis#4404

Name of Item: Winter Hunting Cloak
    Description
    : "An odd-looking cloak colored white. Its interior is covered with a layer of soft fur, and looks very comfortable."
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur: [​IMG]
    The DMI of your icon(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DYDMCq_QQ4UHad82ftWacQbFm8KeLKVT/view?usp=sharing
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: Yes/No

Name of Character: Karax Ug'Khara
    Main Job(s) of Character: Engineering Contractor, Passenger
    How this item relates to your character: She hails from a clan in the Peaks of Moghes. It's cold there, and since they're cold-blooded, it makes sense that there'd be a cloak for them. In her case, this relates to her canon as to her being a survivor of a tragedy in her clan that destroyed her clan.

Other Notes: N/A

Slots used: (0/1/2)

2. ZaeCathe

Unsure if bumping is allowed or not, but it has been almost an entire week since I posted this with no reply, so bump.

3. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Lore Manager Manager Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

I completely missed this. Many apologies.

Not too sure on the Moghes-friendlyness of it though so approved as long as TOG's cool with it.

Reply with the PR when done.

4. ZaeCathe

5. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Resident Senior Citizen Unathi Species Maintainer

I need a better reasoning than what’s provided. Firstly snow isn’t even really a thing in the DPs unless you’re at the like highest of elevations which Unathi do not live at and thus a white hunting cloak is not going to benefit any Unathi. There are no snow storms and often the DPs are just slightly cooler, they can still be hot as shit.

Also more minor than anything: Unathi clothing of this style, especially if it’s related to her clan, would have some kind of clan art on it rather than just being plain. And again it would not be white. The peaks are greys and browns and occasionally purple (?) due to the diamonds but yeah.

6. Blue_Bit

Blue_Bit Chef

7. Spookerton

Spookerton Public Kohai № 1 Staff Manager Manager Senior Administrator Community Moderator IPC Species Maintainer Donator

From the PR, "I've closed this PR as ZaeCathe has informed me that they do not plan on revising the item to fit with the lore."
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.