Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worn Contractor Uniform - Krzysztof Kowalczyk - Themojavewanderer

Discussion in 'Custom Items' started by MojaveWanderer, Mar 5, 2019.

1. MojaveWanderer

MojaveWanderer Bartender

BYOND Key (Username):themojavewanderer
    Discord/IRC name:Mojave#1640

Name of Item: Worn Contractor Uniform
    Description
    : An old uniform consisting of a set of faded white overalls and a banana yellow shirt with green markings on the arms. A small Terran flag patch sits on the right breast, half obscured by the strap.
    A PNG image of your icon(s) hosted on a website such as imgur: https://prnt.sc/mtcw5w
    The DMI of your icon(s): Literally just the old CE uniform from the Exodus. I do believe it's out of use by anyone, so that's why I want to grab it. It looks very snappy.
    I am the author of this icon/I have permission to use this icon: It's been used on every ss13 server since forever. I think it's gucci.

Name of Character: Krzysztof Kowalczyk
    Main Job(s) of Character: Contractor - EVA Tech
    How this item relates to your character: An old, sturdy set of coveralls he's had forever. Why not keep using them?

Other Notes: I need help setting up a pull for it, because I'm a gigantic dumb. If someone could do it for me, or walk me through it, I'd love you forever. Essentially though I just want to steal this for myself.

Slots used: (0)

Attached Files:

2. MojaveWanderer

MojaveWanderer Bartender

Bump! Not to be annoying or anything, I swear.

3. Eckles

Eckles Cake Seller Lore Manager Manager Game Administrator Skrell Species Maintainer

Approved, I suppose.

4. MojaveWanderer

MojaveWanderer Bartender

Thank you!

5. MojaveWanderer

MojaveWanderer Bartender